When I was a stay-at-home mom, I used to make Mommy-Do lists. It’s so hard as a stay-at-home mom to remember all of the things you need to do in one day, so I’d make Mommy-Do lists to remind myself of things that I needed to do.
My Mommy is coming on Saturday.
That’s right, Lecia is landing in Colorado.
I haven’t seen my Mommy in about two years? I think she came to California in November of ’09.
So, I’m making a Mommy-Do list for my Mommy.
She’ll be here for 3 weeks. That’s plenty of time. Right?
- Fix the buttons on my Pea coat. (Yes, I can sew buttons, but you do it better.)
- Make me some jerk chicken.
- Make me some fried dumpling.
- Teach your granddaughter how to sleep in her own room/bed.
- Make dinner. Preferably every night so that I don’t have to do it.
- Watch Pea so that I can go get my eyebrows done…. or anything- read a book, sit in silence.
- Take Pea to get her flu shot.
- Teach Pea how to poop on the potty too, not just pee.
- Go to a seafood restaurant with me- Joe’s Crab Shack, Red Lobster- SOMEWHERE where we can eat fish, shrimp and any other kind of seafood (my husband doesn’t really do seafood).
I can’t think of anything else. So I guess after number 8 she’s off the hook.
What does your Mommy do when she comes?
Come on…don’t copy- get your own material. Nobody likes a cheater! Original & Hand Written Plagiarism Will Be Detected. This site is being monitored by CopyGator. Mmkay? Thanks.