- I learn more and more what kind of parent I don’t want to be.
- With that being said, I learned that I lose my patience a lot with Pea. I need to work on that.
- Some people will never change, no matter how bad you want them to.
- Sometimes good enough will just have to do.
- I learned how strong friendships can truly be.
- Standing up for what you believe in is hard, but will have great benefits (though they aren’t always apparent).
- I really, really want to write a book. I know that for sure now.
- Sometimes, you’ve gotta take the long road… But it’s always worth it.
Happy New Year, friends. Thanks for reading this little ol’ blog of mine. I appreciate you all. Peace and Many Blessings to you in 2012.
Come on…don’t copy- get your own material. Nobody likes a cheater! Original & Hand Written Plagiarism Will Be Detected. This site is being monitored by CopyGator. Mmkay? Thanks.