I’ve been away from my weekly hate. I know, so sad. But don’t worry… it’s comin’ back.
- Parents who request meetings and call principals and are oh-so concerned about their child’s progress in school. And then? Their kid is always absent from school cause they’re “sick” or the family is going on vacation or a special friend is in town or, or, or… and these same parents pick their child up early from school all of the time. Maybe… just maybe, you’re child isn’t doing so well because they are never here. (Just a thought)
- “Mrs.___ I’m dooOooOone.”
- Copy counts/paper limitations. I can’t even begin to describe how much this burns me to the core. We should not be limited on paper and copies. The end.
- $250 tax deduction. Dear United States government, don’t ask me to guesstimate how much money I spend in my classroom for the year, but only allow me to deduct $250. I think, they should start asking us to save our receipts. Then, we could bring them to the table at tax time. Let me tell you- we spend WAY more than $250 during the year in our classrooms. Or, at least I do. We get a tiny budget to spend in our classes in the first place so all other materials? Come out of my pocket.
- How children manage to reduce an entire box with over 30 nicely sharpened pencils into a bin of unsharpened pencils, some broken, some missing erasers- and all before lunch. What the hell happened? Are we eating pencil erasers now?
- Tattling. I like to say: “Is someone hurt? Dying? Bleeding? Vomiting? Do you feel unsafe or like you are in danger? Then this is a tattle and we do not tattle in second grade.”
What are you hatin’ on this week? (Teachers, feel free to chim in on this b*tch fest!)
Have a good weekend y’all.
Come on…don’t copy- get your own material. Nobody likes a cheater! Original & Hand Written Plagiarism Will Be Detected. This site is being monitored by CopyGator. Mmkay? Thanks.